This led to my idea. The 10-Day Challenge. It's this simple. Make the decision to take the challenge. Start right away. (no time like the present)
No Sugar (poison)
No White flour (another poison)
No Wheat (rough on the digestive system, mucous forming)
No Dairy (another poison, also very mucous forming)
You might say, "what's left?"
You may eat lots of fruits and vegetables, good whole grains, nuts, seeds, lean protein (for non-vegetarians). Drink plenty of water. If you own a juicer, juicing is great.
Things to help you on your way:
- Start each day with a cup of warm water with lemon.
- Dry skin brush each morning before you shower.
- Drink a blend of Just Cranberry juice diluted with water twice a day. (4 oz. cranberry to 32 oz. water)
- Take time to breathe deeply throughout the day
- Exercise! You must move for 30 minutes each day. Any kind of exercise will do as long as you are moving. Walking, running, weight training, yoga, raking leaves, shoveling snow, etc. You get the idea.
Ideally, we will all feel so good that we will continue our healthy eating well into the New Year. We can connect via email or Facebook to encourage each other.
So, what do you think? Are you ready to take the challenge? Let's step into the New Year together with a healthy mind and body!!!